Pune, Sep 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global HPC, analytics, storage and data management market will reach USD 24.98 billion in 2022 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 19.43% on the forecast period 2023 to 2032, according to a recent global market research by Overview of the quince market.
With HPC, users can process massive amounts of data faster than with a conventional computer, delivering insights faster and helping organizations stay ahead of the competition. The power of HPC solutions could eventually exceed that of the most powerful laptops. This capacity enables the use of up to terabytes (TB) of data, millions of scenarios and other large analytical calculations.
Get a sample copy of this report @ https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/request-sample-87693
Thanks to technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI) and 3D imaging, the number and volume of data that organizations have to work with is increasing rapidly. For a variety of jobs, such as sports event live broadcast, storm development monitoring, new product testing and market trend analysis, the ability to analyze data in real time is crucial.
- Growing demand for computing in healthcare
- Growing demand for automated trading and tracking current stock patterns
- High-speed data transfer between compute servers and data storage must be supported by network components.
- Growing installation of platforms capable of securely analyzing a huge database of private health data to accelerate the search for treatments, vaccinations and disease mutations.
- Requires reliable IT infrastructure to process, store and analyze huge volumes of data.
Impact of COVID 19 on the HPC, Data Analytics, Storage and Management Market
- University of British Columbia scholars are working on a variety of COVID-19-related projects, many of which require access to high-performance computing.
- The Center for Genome Research and Biocomputing at Oregon State University has a long history of using AMD systems. The Monarch Initiative’s use of Knowledge Graphs and the State of Oregon’s TRACE program, which monitors changes in SARS-CoV-2, was made possible by the servers of the COVID-19 HPC Fund.
HPC, data analytics, storage and management market, by products and services
On the basis of products and services, the HPC, data analytics, storage and management market is divided into data analytics software and workbenches, data analytics services, storage, management and cloud computing solutions.
Software and workshops are expected to grow over the forecast period.
HPC, Data Analytics, Storage and Management Market, By Application
Based on Application, the HPC, Data Analysis, Storage and Management market is segmented into Next Generation Sequencing, Microscopy, Chromatography, Flow Cytometry, Spectroscopy, Others
The next generation sequencing segment is expected to drive the market growth at a significant CAGR during the forecast period.
HPC, Data Analytics, Storage and Management Market, By End User
Based on the end-user, the HPC, data analytics, storage and management market is divided into pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, research centers, academic and government institutions, hospitals and clinics, others.
Hospitals and clinics are expected to grow over the forecast period.
Survey before buying this report @ https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/enquiry-before-buying/enquiry-before-buying-87693
HPC, data analytics, storage and management market, by region
Based on region, the HPC, Data Analytics, Storage and Management market is segmented into Asia-Pacific, Middle-East a and Africa, North America, Europe, and South America.
The United States dominated the HPC and data analytics, storage and management sectors in 2018. Due to the prominence of several pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies that focus on drug research and generate vast volumes of data
Recent development in HPC, data analytics, storage and management market
- In 2018, AMD launched the AMD Radeon Instinct MI60 and MI50 accelerators, the world’s first 7nm data center GPUs for next-generation deep learning, HPC, cloud computing and rendering applications to improve computer performance. It would help researchers and scientists to effectively deal with HPC applications in various industries such as life sciences, universities, etc. This has helped AMD expand its product portfolio in the AI, cloud computing, and HPC segment.
- In 2017, Microsoft (US) and Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) worked together to integrate Project Olympus, Microsoft’s latest hyperscale cloud hardware design, with the cloud capabilities of the next-generation “Naples” processor from AMD. The new solution will provide additional memory, faster I/O channels, increased scalability, performance and efficiency through this collaboration. This will help the company expand its server and data center markets.
- In 2017, Cisco Systems, Inc. announced the acquisition of Viptela, an American provider of cloud, software and network solutions. Cisco Systems will combine technologies offered by Viptela, such as cloud-based network management, routing platforms and solutions, to provide secure and intelligent platforms for digital transformation. This will expand Cisco’s SD-WAN portfolio by improving the flexibility and performance delivered through the cloud.
- In 2017, Viptela, an American provider of cloud, software and network solutions, was acquired by Cisco Systems, Inc. Viptela’s technologies, such as cloud network management, routing platforms and solutions, will be combined by Cisco Systems to provide secure and intelligent platforms for digital transformation. This will increase the flexibility and performance offered by the cloud, expanding Cisco’s SD-WAN portfolio.
Some key points from the Global HPC, data analytics, storage and management The market reports are:
- In-depth segmentation of the global HPC, data analytics, storage and management market, along with trend-based information and factor analysis.
- Key Players of Global HPC, Data Analytics, Storage and Management Market include Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Cray, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, Lenovo Group Limited (China) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Company (USA).
- The effects of COVID-19 on the HPC, analytics, storage and data management market globally
Find more information on this topic in this report, “HPC, Data Analytics, Storage and Management Marketby products and services (data analysis software and workshops, data analysis services, storage, management and cloud computing solutions), by application (next generation sequencing, microscopy, chromatography, flow cytometry, spectroscopy, others), by end user (pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, research centers, academic and government institutions, hospitals and clinics, others), by region (Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, North America, Europe and South America South) “.
Buy Now Full Report @ https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/hpc-data-analysis-storage-management-market/single_user_license
Overview of the quince market
Phone: USA +1 208 405 2835
UK +44 1444 39 0986
APAC +91 706 672 4848
Email: [email protected]
Browse related reports:
Cloud High Performance Computing (HPC) Market, By Service Type (IAAS HPC, PAAS HPC, Data Organization and Workload Management, Clustering Software and Analytics Tool, Professional Service and Managed Service), by deployment model (public cloud, private cloud, hybrid cloud), by organization size (small and medium enterprises (SMEs), large enterprises), by end user (academia and research, biosciences, design and engineering, financial services, government, manufacturing, media, online entertainment and gaming, weather and environment), by region (North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Rest of the World) – Size of the market and forecasts until 2028
Cellulose Ether and Derivatives Market, By Product Type (Methylcellulose and Derivatives, Carboxymethylcellulose, HEC, HPC, EC), Application (Construction, Pharmaceutical, Personal Care, Food & Beverage), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America) – Market Size and Forecast to 2030
High Performance Computing (HPC) Market, By Component (Solutions (Servers, Storage, Networking Devices, and Software) and Services), Deployment Type, Organization Size, Server Price Range, Application Area, By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America) – Market Size and Forecast to 2030